Altos De Tamaron Gran Reserva
Regular priceRM140.00 MYR
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free delivery for orders above RM250
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Aged for 24 months in French and American oak barrels, this red wine has a rich and intense style, which goes well with red meats, stews and cheese.
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo
- Alcohol Content: 13.5% - 14%
- International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2015: Bronze
- International Wine Challenge, 2015: Silver
- Japan Wine Challenge, 2009: Seal Of Approval
- Japan Wine Challenge, 2008: Bronze
Purchases will be shipped to the address keyed in during checkout.