Altos De Tamaron Reserva
Regular priceRM125.00 MYR
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free delivery for orders above RM250
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
This red wine is aged for 24 months in American and French oak barrels before bottling, and an additional 12 months in the bottle after, which allows it to give off rich and intense flavours that go particularly well with red meats, stews and cheese.
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo
- Alcohol Content: 13.5% - 14%
- International Wine Challenge, 2018: Bronze
- International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2018: Bronze
- International Wine Challenge, 2017: Commended
- International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2017: Bronze
- Vinalies Internationales, 2017: Silver
Purchases will be shipped to the address keyed in during checkout.