Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet - 750ML
Regular priceRM117.00 MYR
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free delivery for orders above RM250
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
From the most iconic brands in the world, the Koonunga Hill from Penfolds is a very popular red. It's reputation has been built upon its affordable price, its approachability in its youth, with the potential to develop if carefully cellared. Made as a traditional 'Australian blend', the Shiraz component provides fleshy fruit flavour while Cabernet provides a frame of fine grained tannins.
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Grape Variety: Cabernet - Shiraz
- Alcohol Content: 13% - 14.5%
- Shanghai International Wine Challenge, 2012: Bronze
- International Wine Challenge, 2010: Commended
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, 2010: Gold
- Decanter World Wine Awards, 2009: Commended
- International Wine Challenge, 2009: Bronze
Purchases will be shipped to the address keyed in during checkout.